Thursday, November 10, 2005

Golden, Colorado Seminar

On November 4th, 5th and 6th I had the privledge of attending a CrossFit Certification Seminar in Golden, Colorado. One of the first things I discovered about Golden is that the city didn't pay their air bill as it had clearly been turned off. If you are at interested in CrossFit you really need to get to one of these seminars (they are offered just about every other month throughout the year) or at least to a CrossFit facility so you can see how to involve yourself with what is the very best strength and conditioning program in existance. The on-going purpose of this Blog is to provide an outlet for my pathological need to disseminate information about CrossFit and how important it is for you to get involved with this kind of training. I am still working on my notes from the seminar and am up to 20 pages already. I will post the notes here and on the CrossFit site as well.

No comments: