Sunday, December 30, 2007

Saturday December 29, 2007

Over the Top

Ring Dips
Box Jumps
Burpee Pullovers
Clean and Jerk (95)
Rounds of:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4, 3, 2,1

Eugene 14:30
Lance 15:08
Alex 20:58

This was much harder than I thought it was going to be. It was my original intention to go 1 to 10 and maybe if that wasn't hard enough to come back down to 1. But by the time I got to rep 3 we were all so smoked that I knew we wouldn't make it to 10 let alone back down. I changed it mid workout to 5 and back down just out of survival. This one is Over the Top because of how you go up and down the numbers, because of how you go Over the Top of the bar and because in difficulty, it is just Over the Top. For Alex and others that can't do a pullover, do two knees to elbows for each pullover instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this one on 1-7-08. I did it in 11:03. However, since I didn't have a bar to go over the top of, I went under it. I pulled my feet up and put my legs through my arms between my butt and the bar.