Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday September 12, 2008


I've managed to drag some of those horribly heavy mats around and get a few of them into place around the KB/DB area. I will square off the ends and make another matted area on the other end of the gym...


...where Grant is doing

Renaissance

25 Double Unders
10 Rage Ball
25 Box Jumps
10 Dumbbell Squat Clean Thrusters (2 x 25)
25 2-Hand Swings (52)
10 Barbell Squat Clean Thrusters (75)
3 Rounds for Time

Lance 23:54
Toni 26:39
Grant 19:39

I will take the platform apart tomorrow and try and get it to the new gym and put it back together. I eventually want another platform next to this one but without the squat rack. The end where Grant is will be the Olympic lifting area and there will be more stall mats and plywood inserts over there. In the middle will be the rowing machines, GHD and other such things. Up in the loft will be my Computrainer, treadmill and the like. Slowly but surely.

No comments: