Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday September 14, 2008


In the background Paul is mid clean and Jeff is benching in a Lindaesque strength workout while Sammie and Ryan are making a mess with my bucket o sand I use for slam balls and on the other side of the gym...


Stuart, Dayna and Ben hammered away at Renaissance.

Ben 22:58
Stuart 23:00
Dayna 23:02

Still plenty of work left to do but I've gotten quite a bit done. As you can tell with the first picture I have a lot of stuff to organize and I'll be spending the next days and weeks taking care of that. I'll keep taking pictures along the way to document the adventure. I really want to paint but that's going to have to wait awhile. I'm going to have to get a high boy or one heck of a tall ladder to get up to the 21 foot tall ceiling to mount stuff to the trusses. Rings, swings, ropes, nets, heavy bags...that sort of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"ATTAGIRL Dayna; way to stay with the guys!"