Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday September 16, 2008

Super Squats

Stuart 210
Lance 165
Eugene 165
Toni (What did you do Toni?)

Push/Split Jerk

Stuart started at 135 or so and went up to 195
Lance started at 115 and got to 135
Toni started at 85 or so but finished up with an amazing 135
Eugene started at 115 and didn't go much farther...until Toni did 115 and I just had to go up and finished at 125.

I managed to finish up the center matted area with the interlocking foam mats and I have the equipment laid out pretty much how I want it. Tomorrow Lance and I will be attacking the pullup bar installation. I've been going back and forth between the short wall on the outside of the bathroom and the much longer wall on the KB side. The problem with that wall though is that it would limit the bar length from the wall out because they would go out into the opening of the rollup door. The bathroom wall doesn't have that same problem as there is plenty of room from the wall to the door opening so I can have six foot bars from the wall to the beam that will be sitting on top of three support posts. There will be 4 or 5 bars that go from the wall to the beam and one on the end of the beam. There will be more bars mounted parallel to and on the beam that sits on top of the support posts. Over time I will build more bars in a monkey bar arrangement over the top of the pullup bar apparatus to give us plenty of stuff to climb around on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I didn't write it down in the book. I did 115 for the SS. Thanks for the kudos for the push jerk but my sets were only 75, 85, 95, 105, and 115. That should make you feel better...